Sunday 15 December 2013

Naked 3 - Availability!


So, the Naked 3 palette has caused me some confusion!! 

I had thought release date was 16 December, this Monday and Suzy, over at CynicalSuzy, had thought that it was 21st December! 

We went Xmas shopping yesterday and we were told that the must have product was actually released on THURSDAY last week!!!!! Gutted!

I had a peek online and couldn't find it anywhere, all the shops were sold out and we were a little disheartened.

This morning I decided to have another peek online and Debenhams online have this in stock!! It's safe to say that I have now purchased mine! Yay!! 

If you are on the look out for this, head over to Debenhams ASAP! It's retailing at £37.00 and delivery is free if you spend over £30, so no delivery costs either! Don't forget to register your Debenhams Beauty Club Card for your 111 points. 

Exciting! Have you picked up yours? 

Roll on Xmas day! 

Hope you enjoyed reading.

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x