Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas - Benefit - Countdown to Love - Day 9



A big hello to Day 9! 

Today's gift for Day 9 Benefit's 'That Gal' primer. This sample is very cute at just  7.5 mls.


This is a primer and can be used as a base, under foundation or just to add 'brightness' to the skin on its own. I haven't heard much about this, although I believe it is one of their best products. We will certainly see! 

The full size version of this is 11 mls and retails at £22.50. This is therefore, just over half the size of a full price product and a very good size sample. Purchase price would be £15.30. I think that this is enough for me to be honest. I'm looking forward to testing this!

Hope you've enjoyed reading! 16 sleeps to Christmas! EXCITING!


LL x  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x