Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas - Benefit - Countdown to Love - Day 14




DAY 14 has arrived - who can believe how fast these days are going? I hope you're all doing well with your Xmas shopping!!! ☺️

Today's gift for Day 14 is Benefit's 'Bad Gal Lash Mascara'. This is a 4ml sample of this mascara.



When I opened the sample I was shocked at how large the head of the wand is on this one! It has a large bristle head. I have tried this out today and I do think that this one is good. I was a little confused when I first opened it as I was mistaking the BadGal Lash Mascara for the 'They're Real'. I would have loved to have seen a sample of this in today's window.  The coverage is good, I found that it applied evenly and did give a good colour to the lashes. It did require a few coats before it really helped keep a shape and looked enough. I am used to almost instant coverage with my Maybelline Rocket Volum' Mascara which I love! 

The full size version of this is 14 g and retails at £17.50. This is a kind of middle of the range pricing for a mascara.  Purchase price would be £5.00. I usually pay around £7-£8 for a high street mascara, and from one use, I don't think I will be changing over to this as my regular use. You never know though, it may change my mind following more uses - we'll see.
 
Hope you've enjoyed reading! 11 more sleeps!


LL x  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x