Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas - Benefit - Countdown to Love - Day 8


Time for the start of week 2, Day 8! 


Today's gift for Day 8 is Benefit's extremely popular 'HighBeam' highlighter - or luminescent complexion enhancer, as the packaging states. This sample is very cute at just 2.5mls.






This is one of the products I have almost purchased about 10 times, but I never have. I have highlighters in my make up collection anyway, but I have always been intrigued by this one. I don't quite know why really. So it's safe to say that I'm really looking forward to trying this out! It's a pink liquid, that comes in a small tube, it has a lipgloss or nail varnish style  wand to apply. I like this as it will give a lovely direct and accurate application to the cheek bones, brow bones or where ever else you choose to highlight! 


The full size version of this is 13 mls and retails at £19.50. This teeny sample is 2.5mls and therefore, purchase price would be £3.75. I think that this is enough for me to be honest. If you purchased full size, I can imagine that it would last a super long time! It's not like you need tonnes of it when applying.


Hope you've enjoyed reading! 17 sleeps to Christmas!


LL x  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x