Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas - Benefit - Countdown to Love - Day 15




It's Day 15!! 

Today's gift for Day 15 is Benefit's 'PosieTint' lip and cheek stain. I love this little sample - it's super cute at 2.5mls.


(Apologies for the chipped nail varnish - they're being repainted TODAY!!

I am really intrigued by this product. It's super cute and is such a lovely shade of pink - Benefit describe this as a 'poppy pink' stain. I haven't tried any pink stains before, only ever red ones. I haven't tried this out yet, but I'm hoping it will leave a cute pink sheen. I think this will definitely be lovely for a lip stain!

The full size version of this is 12.5 g and retails at £24.50. This is a very mini version of the product. I'm excited to try this!  Purchase price would be £4.90. I think that these tints are quite expensive really and as I think I mentioned before, if rather spend money on a good blush and a good lip stick or gloss, than get something I didn't love for this price. If it is good however, combining the two is of course a fab idea. We will see.

Have any of you tried this? Opinions?

Hope you've enjoyed reading! 10 more sleeps!

LL x  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x