Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas - Benefit - Countdown to Love - Day 11




DAY 11 has arrived and my little gift today did not disappoint!


Today's gift for Day 11 is Benefit's 'Bad Gal Waterproof Liner'. This is a super cute mini 0.5g pencil.


Some people like to have a long pencil to apply eyeliner with, but because I am only small and have small hands, I have much more control with a smaller pencil. This one is super cute and is 'extra black' so the colour is fab. So far, I like it - there isn't all that much to be said about an 'extra black' pencil eyeliner really.. It's good, no dragging along the skin, which is a definite plus. I haven't tested its waterproof-ness yet.
 


The full size version of this is 1.2 g and retails at £15.00. This is just under the size of the full price product. I really like it.  Purchase price would be £6.25. I think that this price is pretty expensive for a pencil - I like the Avon Super Shock eyeliner which is one of my faves and that's £6.00 and Avon frequently have 1/2 price offers, so I think I would probably stick to this - I rarely repurchase pencil eyeliner - they last so long. 
 
Hope you've enjoyed reading! 14 more sleeps!


LL x  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x