Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmas - Benefit - Countdown to Love - Day 5


Day 5 has arrived! The days are whizzing by!


Today's gift for Day 5 is Benefit's 'Benetint' cheek and lip stain This sample is 2.5 mls.




This is a liquid 'stain' that would essentially act as a blush or lip colour.  I have heard that Benefit's version is good, but I have only ever tried Soap and Glory's cheekmate and I received a similar product in one of my birchboxes recently.  I have had some success with this kind of product before and I am looking forward to trying it! From my own trials, I have learned that the secret is to work quickly and blend as quickly as possible with the fingers which I have found is usually better than a brush!


The full size version of this is 12.5 mls and retails at £24.50. This little sample is 2.5mls and therefore, purchase price would be £4.90. I'm looking forward to trying this - so far all the reviews I have heard have been good. 


Hope you've enjoyed reading! 19 sleeps to Christmas!


LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x