Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas - Benefit - Countdown to Love - Day 2



Day 2 is upon us.
 
 
My lovely gift for Day 2 is Benefit's 'Stay Don't Stray Eye and Concealer Primer. This is a dinky samples, at just 2.5 mls.
 

This a light to medium colour, the colour I would have chosen had I purchased and I am sure will blend to a barely visible colour, as most eye primers do. I do wish the sample was a little bit bigger, but when you use a old primer, you barely use any of the product anyway.. It''s certainly enough to give you an idea about the product . It will have to be super duper to pull me away from my go to eye primer by Urban Decay, especially given the pricing below.

The full size version of this is 10mls and retails at £20.50. This little sample is 2.5mls and therefore, purchase price would be £5.12. I'm looking forward to trying it out!
 
Hope you've enjoyed reading! 23 sleeps to Christmas!
 


LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x