Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas - Benefit - Countdown to Love - Day 13



Welcome to Day 13 of my Christmas Advent Calendar!

Today's gift for Day 13 is a little 'charm bracelet'. As you can see from the photo below, this has a teeny horse shoe charm on a thin band.



As with my other non-make up item on Day 6, I was a little disappointed with this one, but as a beauty blogger, I want to be seeing products I want to try and buy! I think there are a few other products that Benefit could have included, in place of these non make up items. At the end of the day though, I think there are only 3 non make up items all together. I maintain that I would prefer more make up - wouldn't we all??

As with Day 6, I cant give any pricing update, just a little photo. I think I'll probably give this to my niece next time I see her. It's a little too 'young' for Benefit's target audience in my opinion.

Hope you've enjoyed reading! 12 sleeps to Christmas!

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x