Wednesday 4 December 2013

Christmas - Benefit - Countdown to Love - Day 4



Day 4 is here! Happy Hump-day.

My 4th gift for Day 4 is Benefit's 'Dandelion' ultra plush lip gloss. This sample is 6.5 mls.


Sorry - the photo is a little dark here!

I must say, as with the rest of the Benefit Make up range, I have never tried the lipglosses and I love this one - a pearlescent pinky colour. It's not sticky at all and it's smells nice -although,  I can't really explain or place the scent.  It's lovely and leaves a shine to the lips. I have been wearing this for some time and it still feels moisturising - quite unusual for most lip glosses in my opinion.

The full size version of this is 15mls and retails at £14.50. This sample is larger than the others received so far at 6mls and therefore, purchase price would be £5.80. I'm impressed and this particular sample is the perfect little handbag size!

Hope you've enjoyed reading! 20 sleeps to Christmas!

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x