Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas - Benefit - Countdown to Love - Day 12


DAY 12 is here! We are HALF WAY THROUGH!!!! I can't believe it!!

Today's gift for Day 12 is from Benefit's skincare range - Total Moisture Facial Cream. This weighs in at 8.9g.


I haven't tried this one before, but I have Tried the triple performance facial emulsion. I am excited to try this. I feel that I can never really get a good amount of product to do a testing period, maybe this will allow that! I also love the packaging. The tubs are super cute! Definitely handy for taking out with you (if you are going away for the weekend/night etc). 

The full size version of this is 48.2g and retails at £27.50, the most expensive of the full size products to date in the calendar. I'm not surprised at the price, quality skincare products are similar prices and I think it's to be expected. Purchase price for this mini sample would be £15.60. This moisturiser is more expensive that the triple performing facial emulsion and the cream is much thicker. I'm looking forward to trying, as I am in dire need of a skin compatible moisturiser! 
 
Hope you've enjoyed reading! 13 more sleeps!


LL x  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x