Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas - Benefit - Countdown to Love - Day 10




DAY 10 is upon us! Happy Tuesday! 


Today's gift for Day 10 is a Benefit product that EVERYONE has heard of - The 'POREfessional' primer. This sample is  7.5 mls.
 
 
 
As the name suggests, this is a delightful skin primer, worn under make up and over moisturiser, to help keep that make up in place all day. I have heard lots of good things about this and I have a little one use tester that I have never used (I appear to have been saving that for a rainy day..). I have heard conflicting reviews for this product in the past and I know that there has been a lot of talk about this being a must have product, so I definitely want to see whether this will live up to the hype.


The full size version of this is 22 mls and retails at £24.50. This is therefore, just over half the size of a full price product and a very good size sample. Purchase price would be £8.35. As with most primers, a little is usually more than enough so we will see whether this is worth the repurchase at that price.
 
Hope you've enjoyed reading! ONLY 15 more sleeps to Christmas! I hope Santa remembers my Naked 3 palette. eek!!


LL x  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x