Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas - Benefit - Countdown to Love - Day 3



Day 3 has arrived! Happy Tuesday everyone.

My lovely gift for Day 3 is Benefit's 'It's Potent' eye cream. This sample is 3 mls.



This is a an eye cream that claims to fade dark circles and reduce fine lines for younger, brighter looking skin. I have tried this before and I do like it! It's lovely and massages into the skin easily, leaving no residue or sticky feeling.


The full size version of this is 14.2mls and retails at £24.50. This little sample is 3mls and therefore, purchase price would be £5.15. A lovely little treat and very cute packaging!
Hope you've enjoyed reading! 21 sleeps to Christmas!

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x