Friday 6 December 2013

Christmas - Benefit - Countdown to Love - Day 6





Welcome to Day 6 of my Christmas Advent Calendar!
 
Today's gift for Day 6 is actually a little hair accessory. As you can see from the photo below, this is a cute little slide. The little white bow is super cute.
 

I must say, I was a little disappointed with this one, but that's only because I love the make up gifts and I wanted more! (I'm a make up addict.. what can I say..hehe).
 
So overall, I cant give any pricing update, just the cute picture of the slide. I haven't tried this in my hair as yet, but I am going to a Christmas party tonight, so maybe I will choose to wear it. Who knows!

Hope you've enjoyed reading! 18 sleeps to Christmas!
 
LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x