Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas - Benefit - Countdown to Love - Day 1


It's finally time for Day 1 in the Countdown to Love (or Christmas in most of our cases).

As I may (or may not) have previously mentioned, I haven't ventured into the Benefit Make Up range previously and this is why I decided to grab one of these and try out some lovely samples of the products.

My lovely gift for Day 1 is Benefit's lovely 'Coralista' blusher.


This a perfect peachy shade, with a lovely shimmer that gives a highlighted look to the cheeks. I think it's lovely.


The full size version of this is 12grams and retails at £23.50. This little sample is 3grams and therefore, purchase price would be a little over £5.50. I'm impressed with the quality and I also personally think it smells lovely. Too.

Let's just say I am looking forward to Day 2 already!

Hope you've enjoyed reading and Happy 1st December - 24 sleeps to Christmas!

LL x

6 comments:

  1. I think more importantly it should be well done for getting hold of the calendar!!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I am enjoying the excitement of opening it. I'm glad I waited to open it. Nearly opened them all the day I got it! hehe. LL x

      Delete
  2. Wish I had this calendar too! :D Looking forward to see everything you get! It started of great! I really want this blush too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did. I am definitely excited to see what is inside! :) Hope you enjoy reading about each! LL x

      Delete
  3. I opened mine as well today and received the same product! I love the sheen it has ;)
    xx Ali
    http://thecutelittlebeautyblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's lovely isn't it! So excited for the next few weeks of getting a little make up product each day! :) LL x

      Delete

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x