Friday 23 August 2013

Lips - Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick


I've never really paid much attention to lipsticks - mainly because I can't find any that will really suit my skin tone. I've always been a lip gloss girl.  I think I have been too fussy to be honest (those that know me, know I'm super fussy about EVERYTHING). I have developed a new love of lip products and I am testing the water with a fair few new additions.
My biggest love out of these has been my Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick in shade 24 - Rose. It's perfect. (I've just had to apply it because I'm talking about it! Haha!) 

I've not really tried many of the lipsticks from Bourjois before, but this feels lovely. It's very light in texture, however offers very good coverage, coating the lips evenly. (That may be because of my lip scrub obsession though..). It also smells like a lipstick.. If you understand that.. Lipsticks seem to have a specific 'lipstick'y' smell! 

I really really like this. I can't really compare it to many other products, as I haven't tried very many but my lovely mother in law (to be) has purchased since and also loves it! 

I purchased this from Boots when they had the 3 for 2 offer on (which I think is still on at present!) but it usually retails at around £7.99. 

I am wearing this on a daily basis for work and play! I would definitely recommend it.

If anyone else has any suggestions for lipsticks that are similar, please let me know. My lipstick-less days are over! 

Thanks for reading! :) 

LL x 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. I love rose coloured lipsticks, they seem to look great on everyone. Sometimes, I feel like a Lip Gloss girl but then I always go back to my favourite lipsticks. I do find that lip gloss is so much easier to apply and top up on the go though.

    I'm following via Bloglovin and Google + :-)

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Following you back!

      This colour is finally a colour I can wear! I love it! Just got a new Rimmel one from the 'Kate collection too. I like that one lots! :) LL x

      Delete

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x