Saturday 3 August 2013

Introductions

 
This is my very first post. Scary.

 

I don't know whether people will read this or be interested in what I have to say, but I have ideas and thoughts and I want to be able to share them. For this reason, I am creating this blog.

 

About Me..

I'm Louisa, I'm 25, with a completely normal every day job. I recently got engaged to my wonderful fiancĂ© after so many years together we are starting to lose track (almost 10 years!!!) and we are planning our wedding at the moment. We don't yet have a date up though - so no immediate pressure. :) 
 
I am extremely interested in make up, skin care and basically ANYTHING beauty related...! I love watching YouTube videos, however, I'm not yet brave enough to tackle these myself and for this reason, I have decided to start this blog and share my views. 

Most of my blogs will be general life things, new purchases of cosmetics and skin care items. (I already have a few in mind.. My favourite products and a few new buys that I am loving). It will basically be the ramblings of me! No doubt there will be some Disney thrown in for good measure. I do love Disney!

If anyone ever reads these and is interested in what I have to say, thank you.
If you have made it this far, thanks for reading!!


LL x


4 comments:

  1. Hey welcome to blogging, i'm new to this myself :) I feel like that with youtube videos haha i'm not brave enough just yet! Look forward to seeing your posts

    http://beinglittleb.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) It is very scary - I am definitely not that brave yet either. Will check out your posts too. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. LL x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your blog! :)

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby. And thanks for the link to yours - Will check it out. LL x

      Delete

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x