Sunday 1 September 2013

Challenges - #BlogYourSocksOffSeptember

So, I saw this hashtag and I was immediately intrigued. So, I stopped by at Jess's blog and I found out all about this lovely little challenge. What a fantastic idea. I was immediately determined to get involved and blog daily for a whole month with Jess and numerous other beauty bloggers alike.

As you are no doubt aware, I am a relatively new blogger and I am so intrigued by this and it is such an excuse to raid my make up bag and review my most loved products.

My blog has been created to share the beauty products that I love and other various things. I have a number of ideas for posts and given that I have now decided to embark on this 30 day journey - when I already have a full time job that leads me to work for between 8 and 14 hours a day.. I have to plan and prepare.

What to expect this September from my little blog;
  1. Latest Purchases (imminently)
  2. Make up brush reviews (scheduled for this week)
  3. Updates
  4. Product reviews (naturally)
  5. #theSOproject
  6. Wedding-ness
If there is anything else specifically that you would like to see, please let me know. I am always open to new and exciting suggestions and whilst I predominantly write my blog for me, I am also writing for those of you that now subscribe via bloglovin - all 40 of you! and who read via twitter. Please keep subscribing if you enjoy my posts guys, I am ever so grateful!

So this month, I will be tying this in with my #theSOproject posts, so expect those each Tuesday as usual for the next 9 more weeks.  In the meantime, I will be sharing my thoughts about various things, so I hope that you will all let me know what you think and return the favour with your opinions too!

Looking forward to the challenge and feeling extremely motivated!!

Here's to 30 posts in 30 days!

Hope you've enjoyed reading.

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x